Create a warm, cozy feel to your space with this hot fall trend. Here are some of my favourites found on Olioboard.
1. Museum of Robots Rocket Salt and Pepper Shakers – All Modern: One blonde and one dark wood shaker with stainless steel fins. A fun addition to any table.
2. Areaware Rhino Box – All Modern
3. Areaware Llama Box – All Modern: I couldn’t choose between the rhino and the llama so I grabbed both. Too cute.
4. Wooden Wall Clock – West Elm: A simple yet striking time-teller brings natural beauty to the walls of any room in your home.
5. Blu Dot Rook Table Lamp – All Modern: Love the contrast of the medium warm wood stain against the crisp white shade.
6. Areaware Hattie the Elephant – All Modern: It appears I am a sucker for wood animals.
7. Tree Trunk Stool – A perfect little side table or an extra seat when you have company over.
8. Snug Martian Dining Stool – All Modern: I love the look of this piece. A bit on the pricey side but a great design non the less.
9. Sphere Table Lamp, Sheesham Base, Natural Linen Shade – West Elm: I loved this lamp when it came out two years ago and I still love it. Richly grained, hand-pieced sheesham wood base with natural linen shade. Doesn’t get much better than that.
10. Wooden Sound System – Urban Outfitters: A sleek and stylish classic sound system with modern functionality
What techniques do you use to add warmth to a space?